The American Logistics Academy is offering you the chance to become your own boss with this truck dispatcher training. This training is not just for truck drivers alone, it is for anyone who seeks financial freedom and revenue generation. Certainly, as a dispatcher, you can enjoy more time with your family and still run your business from efficiently.
In the United States, freight dispatcher business is a comfortable job anyone can have in the trucking industry. Trucking dispatcher business has no risk involved because there is no need to spend thousands of dollars on insurance. Also, freight dispatch business gives you the freedom to run your business from the comfort of your home and offer trucking business consulting services.
Granted, the opportunities that come with being a freight dispatcher is limitless and only you can make the rules. Before now, this trucking dispatcher training would have cost your $375. However, today you can get access to all the materials in this training for just $275 which is a $100 discount.
This discount is a limited offer and time is running out, so I would advise you enrol for this training today.
About the training
No matter the business you decide to venture in, the bottom line is to make money and take care of your family. Admittedly, the American Logistics Academy understand this simple fact and has made this training very easy for anyone.
Also, this training is not designed like the conventional way of learning in schools, which is time-consuming. We understand you do not have much time on hand, that is why this training is concise with only the information you need to grow your trucking dispatcher business and step into the next level of your career.
Once you pay for this trucking dispatcher training to start your career as a freight dispatcher, you will get:
- 100% access – 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all year round – to the training materials videos, audio and a live recording of professional dispatchers on the job
- Freight dispatcher certification which is optional
- Pointers on seeking employment in a trucking company as manager or dispatcher
- Advice on how to co-operate your freight business with a friend
- Real call examples with brokers, drivers and potential customers
- Contracts samples with brokers, drivers, employees and much more
- Support and help ready to answer your questions about trucking dispatcher business
- A comprehensive manual for freight and dispatcher manager with lessons learned by professionals so you can excel in your business
- How to independently get loads
- Website development training so you can save the cost of creating one by doing it yourself
- Marketing lessons on social media marketing that will help you attract potential customers for your business
- Business safety and DOT rules from an Ex-DOT officer so you do not violate the rules.
Certainly, after completing this trucking dispatcher training the sky will be your starting point. Take this opportunity today and spend more time with your family.